Sunday Worship Booking
We are delighted to welcome you back to our church building for worship services again!
Our Sunday services at 10.30am will not have any groups for children, but Hev will be leading Forest Church fortnightly from 18 April. Contact for details.
The continuing threat of coronavirus and the Government’s restrictions mean that there will be many differences to our previous experience of gathered worship.
You will need to book a seat in advance since we can only accommodate 47 people socially distanced in the building. One booking for each family group or bubble.
Bookings will be open from Monday morning for the following Sunday. Bookings will close at 12.00pm noon on Saturday so that we can finalise the seating arrangement.
Start your booking by selecting a service in the calendar and then scroll down to enter your contact details (required for track and trace).
If you need help reserving a slot or have any questions please contact
By submitting this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website.
- Please cancel your booking if you are unable to come by replying to your confirmation email, so that we can offer your seat to someone else.
- You will need to arrive in good time; late entry will not be possible.
- You will need to wear a face covering whilst in the building. Please let a steward know if you are exempt from wearing a face covering.
- You will be shown to your allocated seat and need to stay there throughout the service.
- We are not able to sing, to shout or to speak loudly.
- There will be no refreshments afterwards and you will need to leave promptly at the end of the service.